Saturday, January 24, 2009

9 May 2008

Kanda...
Alhamdulillah...
I can do it!!
I finally able to let him go...

It was (and still is) very hard to do...
But I think I can do it.

I pray the Lord to give me strengths into my weak heart...
And He did.

It was quite awkward the first time.
I mean... after the last meeting with him, I was really hurt.
And so I wasn't really sure how to act when I meet him again.

But it went quite smooth...
Awkward at the first time...
But it was OK later on.

I'll tell you more about him later.
I owe this to you.

By the way,
I bought you a present today.
It's a mug. A clay mug by F. Widayanto.
He's a very good artist. And his works are pretty.
I am actually a fan of his artworks.

Anyway, I think it'll be nice to serve you with coffee or tea during your work, or relax time.

Hope you'll like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment